Sunday, January 4, 2015

First post! It just gets better from here

Here it is! My first post. Im having trouble sleeping so I figured I would go ahead and make my first post. I promise if you all hang in there the posts will get better. Right now I guess I will just ramble. A little about me. I'm a mother to 3 girls, I'm engaged to an amazing man,  recently started a business page on facebook (soon to be on Etsy) and I'm a warrior. When I say I am a warrior I mean an IIH warrior. IIH or Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension is a rare brain disease where the cerebral spinal fluid builds up in your brain causing all the awesome symptoms. I will devote a whole post to this in the future.


Well thankfully I am getting sleepy. Have a good night and thanks for stopping by the Mad House

No comments:

Post a Comment