Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Campus Book Rentals

I know first hand, that as a college student we all need to save money. Especially on our textbooks, which can get pricey. I love that there is an alternative to purchasing textbooks now!
Campusbookrentals.com has a solution for you all! They have rented over 1 million textbooks, providing to almost every campus in the USA. With campusbookrentals.com you will be sure to save between 40-90% on your textbooks! Another great thing, is that you will receive FREE shipping!! You are even allowed to highlight in your book. I know highlighting in my book was important to me and my studying skills! Another exciting thing is that Campus Book Rentals provides a portion of their fees to Operation Smile. Which is a volunteer based children's medical charity that provides free cleft surgeries. So not only will you be saving money but you will be helping a small child!
So check out this amazing site today, so you can save money to use towards fun on your summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment